Kenneth J. Glazier, MD
Dr. Glazier is an orthopedic surgeon and has been an active member of the Anna Jaques Hospital staff serving the Newburyport community as a member of Seacoast Orthopedics for over 20 years.
He received his undergraduate degree from Tufts University and his medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine. After completing his orthopedic residency training at Tufts New England Medical Center, Dr. Glazier did a one year fellowship in shoulder, elbow and hand surgery at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston,Texas.
Dr. Glazier’s practice encompasses general orthopedics with a special focus on problems of the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand as well as sports medicine and knee arthroscopy.
Dr. Glazier grew up in Winthrop and is a lifelong resident of the North Shore. He is a sports enthusiast and continues to run competitively.
- Hand & Upper Extremitiy
- Arthoscopic Surgery
- Hand & Upper Extremity Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston,Tx
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach, FL
- General Surgery
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
- Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Tufts University, Medford, MA
- BS, Biology
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1993
- Recertified, 2003
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery (AAOS)
- Massachusetts Orthopedic Association
- Massachusetts Medical Society