Seacoast Orthopedic Associates has proudly been serving Newburyport and the surrounding communities for over 30 years. Our first and primary concern is to provide our patients with the finest orthopedic care possible.
Our group of highly trained board certified orthopedic surgeons is committed to providing the most up-to-date orthopedic treatments available for adults, adolescents and children.
The physicians in our group have specialized training and expertise in many areas of orthopedics including arthritis, back and neck injuries, foot and ankle pain, fractures, sprains and strains, hand and upper extremity, injuries related to work or trauma, sports injuries, minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery and total joint replacements.
We believe the key to successful treatment begins by taking the time to carefully listen to you, our patient, so we can fully understand the extent of your problem. You can be assured that an orthopedic surgeon will always perform your examination and order tests that are needed to establish a diagnosis and appropriate treatment options. Your doctor will always take the time to make sure that you fully understand all of the issues involved in your care.
Most problems can be treated without surgery by using medications, physical therapy, splints, or other non-surgical treatments. When surgery is necessary, our highly trained and skilled surgeons will provide you with the finest care available.
We hope you will explore the various pages of our website to learn more about our group, our wonderful supporting staff and the many services our practice offers. You will also find useful information related to many orthopedic conditions.
- James J. Ford, M.D.
- Paul S. Chang, D.O.
- Andrew Banos, M.D.
- Stella Lee, M.D.
- A wonderful experience. Thank you!
- The staff and Dr. Ford were super nice and very efficient!
- Professional, courteous, and timely. Well done.
- It's a 10! What a great team!
- 10 if it is the highest! Staff, Dr. Chang, all great!
- 10, excellent care
- I could not have been more happy with my first experience at this office. Everyone - the office staff, my nurse, and especially Dr. Banos. was warm an...
- Dr.Banos did a great job answering all my questions. Thank you!
- Very impressed with Dr.Banos!